Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
This business-critical function provides day to day configuration and support of the Salesforce environment for Indeed’s Sales teams. The Product Support Specialist - Salesforce will be a product expert and resource, ensuring that solutions serve both internal users in Sales and their external clients. In addition to triaging and resolving product issues and access, he/she will work cross-departmentally to inspire improvements over the status quo, partnering with team members to find solutions that are scalable across multiple regions and lines of business.
- Manage and resolve all support requests, including administering and maintaining user accounts, roles, and profiles and troubleshooting reported bugs
- Administer Salesforce along with supporting the business needs of other Indeed products.
- Adhere to metrics and SLA’s established for the role
- Gather requirements from Sales to align the goals of the Product and Engineering teams for Salesforce with those of Sales
- Be familiar with and track all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Sales or our clients
- Innovate new/better ways of collecting feedback
- Actively monitor support request channels from Sales and raise priority when needed.
- Provide user training as needed
- Practice Indeed’s friendly, user-centric support model with teams of varying technical proficiency and command of English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years with Salesforce in an admin or development capacity
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification required
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301) certification a plus
- Sales Cloud certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to Indeed locations
- Data-driven and analytical to build a case for desired product updates
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the recruitment advertising industry and CPC/pay-for-performance model preferred
- Proficiency in French or German a plus, but not required
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.