Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Provide coordination support, such as interview scheduling and general administrative support, to our Internal Mobility Recruiters in EMEA
- Work closely with the Training Programs team to support training development and delivery
- Manage training coordination including: room and calendar scheduling, participant registration and feedback surveys
- Collaborate with Employee Development Specialists to understand existing tools and resources, and to learn practical and best practice approaches to supporting training delivery
- Partner with our internal Employee Development team to understand our LMS so you can input and maintain LMS data, ensure all information is complete and accurate, and run and distribute various reports from the LMS and feedback survey tool
- Respond to internal customer emails regarding training inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and general coordination work across the Strategic Programs team
- 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast-paced or high volume environment
- Fluency in English is essential
- Service mentality with a focus on delivery
- Excellent communication skills and a flair for building strong relationships across teams and locations
- High attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgement when making decisions and solving problems
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Adaptable and consistently and positively contributed in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.