Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a program manager at Indeed, you'll be working with product managers, software engineers, quality assurance, system administrators and other key players to support our development and release processes. Our releases happen frequently at Indeed, and program managers ensure that this happens smoothly. In general, you see what needs to be done and do it. You influence and persuade all kinds of people without annoying them. You know the difference between what could be done and what must be done. You think beyond the obvious to solve problems.
With your application, please include a cover letter explaining why you think your professional and personal background would be a great fit for our program management team. We’re not so much interested in the traditional "on-time and under budget" mantra of project managers but would rather hear how you influence and work with teams.
- We are currently looking for candidates who have program management experience and 1+ years of project management experience.
- You have 2+ years experience working with software developers and system administrators, preferably in a web technology company.
- You understand application release processes.
- You have experience working with data and can analyze information to find trends or identify problem areas.
- You are a natural facilitator and motivator and comfortable working across functional teams and across geographic regions.
- You ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility.
- You constantly question the status quo, and you think deeply about process improvement and are always finding a way to make things work better.
- You love analyzing and defining workflows and processes.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.