Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a program manager at Indeed, you'll be working with product managers, software engineers, quality assurance, system administrators and other key players to support our development and release processes. Our releases happen frequently around here, like daily, and your vigilance ensures everyone has their ducks in a row. In general, you see what needs to be done and do it. You influence and persuade all kinds of people without annoying them. You know the difference between what could be done and what must be done. You think beyond the obvious to solve problems.
- You have 2+ years experience working with software developers and system administrators, preferably in a web technology company.
- You understand application release processes.
- You have experience working with data and can analyze information to find trends or identify problem areas.
- You love decomposing and defining workflows and processes.
- Among the tools in your toolkit, the two shiniest will be your powers of persuasion and your technical acumen.
- You are a natural facilitator and motivator and comfortable working across functional teams and across geographic regions.
- You ensure collaboration, communication and visibility.
- You constantly question the status quo.
- You think deeply about process improvement and are always finding a way to make things work better.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.