Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects as well as improve processes. We set milestones and help teams reach them. We make plans, but more importantly we set expectations and we reset them when the plans must change.
Ultimately we are responsible for helping teams improve their processes, increase collaboration, and execute on their plans. We’re always looking for ways to make things better.
As a Program Manager supporting business automation in Hyderabad, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to manage and execute projects involving external vendors and/or in house development. You’ll need to provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative release cycles.
- 3+ years of experience working in a web technology company within program or project management
- Proficient in working with data and analyzing information to find trends or identify problem areas
- Experience developing RFP (Requests for Proposals) for external goods and services
- Ability to facilitate decisions that ensure functional and technical specifications meet requirements
- Experience with requirements gathering and communication planning for projects
- Ability to successfully lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Strong strategic planning skills with experience decomposing and defining workflows and processes, Agile experience preferred.
How to apply
Apply with your Indeed Resume and include a cover letter showing you understand the challenges of a global data driven company.
Here’s a hint: Don’t tell us about gantt charts or the PMP. We want to know how you solve complex problems with very simple solutions.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.