Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Our Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to engaging and developing Indeedians through innovative programs and learning experiences. As the Program Manager for Career Development, you will be responsible for owning the development of end to end career pathing, career management, and professional development programs.
This role will report to the Manager of Career and Team Growth.
- Develop a strategy for global career education and development including growth within the role, promotion, internal mobility, job rotations, shadowing and swaps, and career pathing
- Develop strategy for career management and career tracks at Indeed
- Build out a career development program - inclusive of a suite of product offerings tied to the outcomes of needs analysis
- Partner with the instructional design and facilitation (Learning Experience) team and internal client consulting team (Talent Partners) to create learning experiences for all Indeedians
- Partner across Program Managers to ensure a connection between strategies
- Explore long term enterprise solutions for career development tools and technology platforms
- Use Indeed data from various internal sources to recommend development solutions
- Build innovative blended learning solutions to meet diverse learning needs
- Work within a core team to build, deliver and iterate on program content
- Facilitate information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions and videos
- Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness
- Embed diversity and inclusion best practices in curriculum
- Leverage IRG’s and ambassadors to create an inclusive, welcoming environment for all Indeedians
- Develop communication plans and branding campaigns in partnership with Learning Experience
- Track budgets and vendor research and contracting
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants
- Works with subject matter experts and business area stakeholders to identify key learning goals and instructional needs that translate business goals into desired on-the-job performance
- Understand language capabilities across the organization and build a program to upskill Indeedians
- Develops self and actively seeks out thought leadership and industry best practice
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years project and program design experience in learning and development
- Proven experience in the following areas:
* Proven track record in end to end execution of learning and leadership development programs
* Subject matter expertise in professional development and career pathing
* Seeing projects through from conception/design stage to execution and evaluation
* Flexibility to meet changing business needs
* Program measurement, reporting, and analysis skills
* Deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.