Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Build and maintain a centralised change management delivery strategy within the global Talent Attraction team
- Ability to understand, document and clearly articulate complex information
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to understand complex information and processes, and clearly document these projects and communicate relevant information
- Oversee the documentation of change and change management and the proactive and transparent communication of changes within the TA Organisation
- Build strong relationships across teams and functions to understand complex projects and help to drive delivery of solutions
- Document all relevant information and updates, and ensure timely and engaging communications
- Create and manage a global communications schedule across the Talent Attraction organisation
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop communications that build engagement and a positive transparent culture within Talent Attraction
- Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans
- Plan, write and edit content on behalf of leadership for a variety of internal communications as needed
- Create a seamless flow of information from top-down and bottom-up that results in team members receiving important information from leadership (changes, goals, values) and leadership understanding needs of team members.
- Partner with relevant groups within TA to support and deliver rollout of their communications
- Work within a matrixed delivery model to support the successful rollout and meaningful communication of new programs or process changes/improvements
- 8+ years of experience in Programs or related field, with a heavy emphasis on recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communications with an ability to transform operational information into engaging and powerful content
- Outstanding analytical abilities, attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive understanding and adoption through meaningful communication and impactful content delivery
- You have a system to manage change. You influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach
- You are respectful and influential; you have the ability to push back when needed and can approach work rationally
- You have a bias for action and work comfortably with ambiguity
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.