Additional Posting Location(s): London
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
We’re hiring an Employer Brand Program Manager who can use data to tell a story. You’ll collaborate with the global employer brand team on creative execution to support talent attraction and branding campaigns across Europe - we know our mission in German, Dutch, French, and English. You’ll seek out new opportunities to help raise employer brand awareness, accomplish hiring goals, and execute on the talent attraction strategy.
You’re a strong analytical thinker who has knowledge and skills related to the following areas:
- Audience persona creation and segmentation
- Reputation management and response across online channels
- Landing page planning, development (WYSIWYG) and optimisation
- A/B testing to optimise campaign efficiency to attract targeted potential hires and growing leads/conversion ratios
- Search optimisation (SEO) for job description content
- Offline advertising options to support trackable hiring initiatives
- Social analytics and reporting on things like sentiment and hashtag usage
- Candidate Relationship Management and email nurturing (CRM - Avature)
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
You have broad knowledge of employer branding strategies and practical experience getting the work done. Your organised marketing mind loves finding calm within the chaos of multiple projects, timelines and time zones. You understand career site conversion rates, application-to-hire ratios, and can discuss the concept of measuring source of influence and hire.
- 3+ years of corporate and agency (or similar) experience working directly with internal or external clients
- Experience hiring across Europe (directly or in a support function) specifically in Germany, France, the Netherlands, UK, and Ireland
- Proficiency using online support tools - documentation, spreadsheet, presentation
- You can hold your own in a digital conversation, exclusively using animated gifs to communicate
- You’ve worked in recruitment or talent branding and attraction, marketing, advertising, or similar environment
- Proficient knowledge of HTML
- Previous Indeed campaign management
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.