Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects as well as improve processes. We are curious about how and why things work and are problem solvers at heart.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of your teams. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution. Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans. Reinforce the concept of failing fast and moving forward.
- Analyze and solve problems across your business area (people, structures, and processes); identify the things that work together to improve operational health.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the functional areas where you are engaged. Ensure a consistent and shared understanding of best practices across teams and functions.
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications.
- Influence across the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how the teams we work with get their work done.
- Engage with PMO leadership to understand and refer to the vision, goals, and initiatives for your business area.
Characteristics that set you apart:
- Exceptional process and analytical capabilities.
- Strong client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
- Customer focused, aware of the importance of end user satisfaction.
- You have 5+ years experience working in a web technology company within an operational team, or in program/project management.
- You can identify and implement process design and re-engineering to achieve both incremental and transformational business impact.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- You are successful at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- You are respectful and influential; you have the ability to push back when needed and can approach work rationally.
- You have a bias for action and work comfortably with ambiguity.
- You can analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- You have experience defining and reporting on operational metrics and generating problem statements that are supported by data you have compiled.
- You love decomposing and defining workflows and processes.
- You are naturally compelled to utilize Lean principles of continuous improvement.
- You develop innovative solutions and collaborate with global counterparts and cross-functional teams to implement them.
- Your project management experience includes building operational programs that are scalable, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective programs.
- You know how to manage complex cross-functional projects. You strive to meet aggressive goals, and know when to reset expectations.
- You have a system to manage change. You influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach.
- You have significant agile/lean experience in organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies and in-depth experience with specific agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or SAFE.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.