Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- 4+ years of program management experience within a technology company
- 3+ years of experience managing IT projects and enhancing global programs
- Ability to facilitate decisions that ensure functional and technical specifications meet requirements
- Strong strategic planning skills with experience decomposing and defining workflows and processes
- Experience managing other people and helping them build their careers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.