Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Our Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to engaging and developing Indeedians through innovative programs and learning experiences.
This role will report to the Manager of Career and Team Growth.
- Partner with the instructional design and facilitation (Learning Experience) team and consulting team (Talent Partners) to create training programs for managers that are aligned with the organization’s objectives
- Use Indeed data from various internal sources to recommend development solutions and seek to embed Indeed Manager Behaviors in all programming and initiatives
- Build innovative blended learning solutions to meet diverse learning needs
- Work within a core team to build, deliver and iterate on program content
- Project manage multiple work streams of Management Development curriculum and resources
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness
- Embed diversity and inclusion best practices in curriculum and have an interest in building inclusive leaders
- Seek to embed career development strategy and global onboarding in Management curricula
- Create guides and resources to help managers develop their career path in relation to management development skills
- Develop communication plans and branding campaigns in partnership with Learning Experience
- Track budgets and vendor research and contracting
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Talent Partners to develop function-specific proposals for curriculum
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants
- Works with subject matter experts and business area stakeholders to identify key learning goals and instructional needs that translate business goals into desired on-the-job performance
- Develops self and actively seeks out thought leadership and industry best practice
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years project and program design experience in learning and development
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly building strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Industry and best-practice research
- Project management and program design experience
- Proven track record in end to end execution of learning and leadership development programs
- Subject matter expertise in building great managers and familiarity with best practices and thought leadership
- Seeing projects through from conception/design stage to evaluation
- Flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Program measurement, reporting and analysis skills
- Deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Travel requirements: Some travel may be required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.