Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects as well as improve processes. We are curious about how and why things work and are problem solvers at heart.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of your teams. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution. Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans. Reinforce the concept of failing fast and moving forward.
- Analyze and solve problems across your business area (people, structures, and processes); identify the things that work together to improve operational health.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the functional areas where you are engaged. Ensure a consistent and shared understanding of best practices across teams and functions.
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications.
- Influence across the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how the teams we work with get their work done.
- Engage with PMO leadership to understand and refer to the vision, goals, and initiatives for your business area.
As a program manager supporting the Open Source Program Office, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to ensure communication and enable effective collaboration between the open source program and engineering teams at every level across Indeed. You’ll be working across the company, designing and implementing processes that compliment our dynamic work environment while helping us drive open source values and principles.
- 4+ years of experience working in a data driven, technology company within project or program management
- Ability to facilitate decisions that ensure functional and technical specifications meet requirements
- Ability to successfully lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Proficient in working with data and analyzing information to find trends or identify problem areas
- Strong strategic planning skills with experience decomposing and defining workflows and processes
- A basic understanding of the values and principles that define open source
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.