Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of your teams. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution. Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans. Reinforce the concept of failing fast and moving forward.
- Strengthen Talent Attraction and Human Resource practices and team capabilities through project-based support for key programs, initiatives and process improvements.
- Partner with Director level leadership on roadmap design, architect solutions, and optimize and evolve existing TA programs in a manner that will allow the organization to scale.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with an ability to transform operational information into engaging and powerful content.
- Work within a matrixed delivery model to support the successful rollout and meaningful communication of new programs or process changes/improvements.
- Develop, direct and track project plans, timelines and execution of projects related to TA processes, programs, and operations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience at a leadership level
- 7+ years of experience in Programs or related field, with a heavy emphasis on recruiting
- Outstanding analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Proven ability to direct and track efforts of multiple, large-scale, global projects and processes simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive understanding and adoption through meaningful communication and impactful content delivery
- Stellar communication skills, with an ability to lead matrixed teams through effective partnership and collaboration
- You know how to manage complex cross-functional projects. You strive to meet aggressive goals, and know when to reset expectations
- You have a system to manage change. You influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach
- You are respectful and influential; you have the ability to push back when needed and can approach work rationally
- You have a bias for action and work comfortably with ambiguity
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.