Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
We are looking for an experienced training manager to enhance the technical and leadership competencies of our Talent Attraction team by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance across the global team. To be successful, you will need to roll up your sleeves, and get things done quickly. You will be a strong people leader who relishes developing your team, and leveraging your expertise to help your team develop their skills and experience. You will focus on building strong relationships across the TA team, and with TA leadership, to identify and support learning opportunities across the team, as well as building partnerships with other teams to leverage existing support structures and resources. You will enjoy understanding the differences and complexities across teams and locations, to ensure that you and your team build truly global approaches when creating a suite of blended learning resources. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering technical curriculum, and partnering with the Employee Development team (within HR) to deliver leadership and manager development training.
- Lead a small cross-regional team of training specialists to build, deliver and maintain global TA training
- Rapidly lay foundations to build a blended learning approach for the onboarding and continuous development of the global TA Team
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to leverage internal tools and resources
- Partner with Employee Development to build leadership training to develop current and future people managers within the TA Team
- Partner with Employee Development to build new, or tailor existing, content to suit the needs of the TA team
- Build training for the business as needed to support effective interview and hiring practices
- Partner with TA Leadership to identify learning opportunities and roll out training programs
- Play an integral role in the rollout and adoption of the global recruiter training program
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify what training is needed, and the best methods to deliver the most effective training
- Roadmap quarterly and yearly training plan for the global TA team based on needs analysis, oversee the content development, delivery and assessment of the training program
- Develop content with subject area experts on a wide range of recruiting-related topics
- 8+ years experience of designing and delivering a technical training curriculum
- Experience working with/in HR or Recruitment a distinct advantage
- 3+ years people management and development experience
- 3+ years of overseeing full cycle of program design, delivery, and evaluation at a global scale
- Experience working with multiple learning platforms to build a blended learning program
- Global experience with an ability to understand regional and cultural nuances and build appropriate approaches and programs
- True collaborator who establishes genuine partnerships
- Service mentality with a focus on delivery
- Available to travel globally
- Tech company and/or startup experience highly preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.