Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, Dublin, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to engaging and developing Indeedians through innovative programs and learning experiences. As a Program Manager, Talent Development you will work to develop, refresh, and launch programs, processes, and tools to support initiatives in the talent development space. Examples include: building a culture of continuous feedback, employee engagement and performance.
This role will report to the Manager of Talent Development and Performance.
- Work with the Manager, Talent Development & Performance and Program Manager, Talent Development to form Indeed’s Talent Management Strategy and customize solutions by function and region.
- Develop and scale a performance framework that is effective, scalable and customizable that supports our peer to peer continuous feedback philosophy. You'll be responsible for partnering with the business, HRBPs and Talent Partners on the design, development and launch of the framework, along with any tools and resources needed
- Work to further develop Indeed’s Engagement Strategy focusing on action planning and using the data gathered to inform the development of internal programs.
- Stay up to date on performance and engagement thought leadership and strategies, with a focus on the tech space.
- Research and recommend alternative, disruptive learning solutions and methods to promote employee development and engagement.
- Partner with the HR Analytics team and Talent Partner team to measure and monitor the effectiveness of programs to ensure investments are delivering value to Indeed, utilizing industry data, trends and benchmarks to facilitate continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Seek opportunities to link engagement initiatives with other key Employee Development programs and HR processes including manager development, onboarding and social learning strategies.
- Work closely with the Talent Partners and the Learning Experience team to ensure Talent Management processes and programs are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with business priorities
- Apply a Product mindset to the development of talent programs, e.g. Design Thinking, Agile development sprints, prototyping, and iterative design
- 5+ years experience designing, launching, and measuring talent development programs
- Master’s degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Learning and Development, or related discipline
- Adaptable and dynamic approach when presenting to senior leaders
- Experience applying an Agile Product mindset to the development of talent programs.
- Proven experience in the following areas:
- Working in a fast growing tech environment
- Performance management modeling that enables organizational success
- Employee engagement strategies tied to improved retention
- Change Management
- Quickly building strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Seeing projects through from conception/design stage to evaluation
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and/or organizational needs
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Availability to travel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.