Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects and continually seek out opportunities for process improvements. We set milestones and help teams reach them. We make plans, but more importantly, we set expectations and we reset them when the plans must change.
The Tech Services team creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. The team works with a distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions. Tech Services teams are responsible for the infrastructure that keeps Indeed and our products up, running, scalable, and secure. Teams also provide exceptional technical support to Indeed employees worldwide. We are looking for Program Managers to support Tech Services teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Successfully lead multiple concurrent projects of considerable size and complexity
- Identify the root causes of issues through data analysis and team collaboration; we ask questions, recommend solutions, and then help implement the necessary improvements
- Participate in strategic planning, help to define roadmaps, and work with teams to implement strategic initiatives
- Secure buy-in for your ideas and be willing and able to adapt your approach as needed
- Create and maintain documentation to improve transparency and communication
- Influence across teams to solve cross-functional problems
- Work in both direct management and matrix structures
- You have 5+ years experience working in a data-driven technology company within project or program management
- You have 2+ years experience supporting backend infrastructure teams and improving processes related to IT operations.
- You are action-oriented and is comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and ever-evolving business environment
- You have a demonstrated affinity for defining and reporting on operational metrics
- You have flawless written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- You have strong problem solving skills and approaches new problems with a healthy level of skepticism
- You are adept at discussing technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- You are respectful and influential and have the ability to push back when necessary
- Specific experience supporting Network Engineering, Database Administration, and/or IT Help Desk teams is a plus
- Previous exposure to federal or international compliance frameworks (SOX, PCI, GDPR, etc.) is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.