Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a program manager at Indeed, you'll be working with product managers, software engineers, quality assurance, system administrators and other key players to support our development and release processes. Our releases happen frequently at Indeed, and program managers ensure that this happens smoothly. In general, you see what needs to be done and do it. You influence and persuade all kinds of people without annoying them. You know the difference between what could be done and what must be done. You think beyond the obvious to solve problems.
With your application, please include a cover letter explaining why you think your professional and personal background would be a great fit for our program management team. We’re not so much interested in the traditional "on-time and under budget" mantra of project managers but would rather hear how you influence and work with teams.
- We are currently looking for candidates who have program management experience and 1+ years of project management experience.
- You have 2+ years experience working with software developers and system administrators, preferably in a web technology company.
- You should have strong experience in Agile / scrum based Project Management Methodologies.
- You should have been involved in Full software development life cycle (SDLC) projects & understand application / Software release processes.
- You have experience working with data and can analyze information to find trends or identify problem areas.
- You are a natural facilitator and motivator and comfortable working across functional teams and across geographic regions.
- You ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility.
- You constantly question the status quo, and you think deeply about process improvement and are always finding a way to make things work better.
- You love analyzing and defining workflows and processes.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.