Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Help guide more junior team members, while serving as an integral part of the TA team
- Works under minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Serve as Project team member or Subject Matter Expert, as appropriate, for HR content-related initiatives for example, vendor manager programs. Manage and/or complete other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Monitors data and performance on specific projects and recommends appropriate changes
- Consistently builds and maintains strong business partner relationships
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
- Bachelor degree in business or communications or related experience
- 4+ years Recruiting or Human Resource related experience in a high-growth or fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully scoping and defining a project and supporting launch
- Knowledge of tools and resources in the market that will improve Recruiting processes
- Composed under pressure and puts challenges into perspective while maintaining a positive, solution oriented approach
- Detail oriented, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology savvy with demonstrated proficiency with advanced Excel and ATS experience
- Experience working in a large global organization that focuses on customer and brand. Strong preference for candidates with experience in the technology sector.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.