Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Our Sales Enablement team focuses on helping Sales be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our Sales message (Sales Support) and preparing people for its delivery (Sales Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, International Business Operations, Business Intelligence, Legal and Employee Development to give Sales the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed.
- Liaise with Indeed’s Sales Leadership and Sales Training stakeholders to identify needs for internal Sales Meetings, Kick-offs, Incentive Trips and Business Planning (global and regional).
- Manage planning of agendas, contributors, presenters, activities, facilities, catering, materials, swag and travel for internal Sales Meetings.
- Coordinate logistics, content, delivery and execution for all internal Sales Meetings.
- Work with Sales Leadership to establish internal Sales Meeting goals, follow-up plan and track success metrics and feedback.
- Propose ideas on how to improve quality of future events.
- Work with external vendors and internal business partners including Finance and Marketing to source and secure all aspects of the event.
- 3+ years experience coordinating large scale meetings (100+ attendees).
- Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams to accomplish goals.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- Travel, as necessary for onsite management and event support.
- Experience working with Sales teams in a fast paced, high growth environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with the recruiting industry and landscape is a plus.
- Experience maintaining and adhering to a set budget is a plus.
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) preferred, not required.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.