Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Enablement team focuses on helping Sales and Client Success be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our Go-to-Market message and preparing people for its delivery. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Client Success, Marketing, International Business Operations, Business Intelligence, Legal and Employee Development to give Sales and Client Success the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed.
How a Project Manager Works
- Liaise with Indeed’s Sales and Client Success Leadership, training and strategy stakeholders to identify needs for internal Sales and Client Success Meetings, Kick-offs, Incentive Trips and Business Planning (global and regional)
- Manage planning of agendas, contributors, presenters, activities, facilities, catering, materials, swag and travel for internal Sales and Client Success Meetings
- Coordinate logistics, content, delivery and execution for all internal Sales and Client Success Meetings
- Work with Sales and Client Success Leadership to establish internal meeting goals, follow-up plan and track success metrics and feedback
- Propose ideas on how to improve quality of future events
- Work with external vendors and internal business partners including Finance and Marketing to source and secure all aspects of the event
- 3+ years experience coordinating large scale meetings (100+ attendees)
Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams to accomplish goals
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Travel, as necessary for on-site management and event support
- Experience working with Sales teams in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Familiarity with the recruiting industry and landscape
- Experience maintaining and adhering to a set budget
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) preferred, not required
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.