Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The International Strategy and Operations team is a division of the Finance department devoted to leading projects that drive Indeed's global expansion. Our team works closely with multiple departments within the organization, and collaboration is essential to our ability to make an impact. We strive to excel on our strong analytical competencies, our detailed knowledge of the product, and our ability to build and maintain strong business relationships to help us achieve our goals.
Indeed is looking for a Projects & Operations Coordinator to join our team in Dublin to take ownership of how the team operates and delivers on multiple projects and processes across markets, teams, and timezones. We are looking for a highly organised individual, with a curiosity for finding the best tools and methodologies to improve our operational excellence, whilst working on exciting projects across our international markets.
- Ownership of our project management process and reporting
- Ownership of regular meetings across the team, e.g. yearly offsite planning, strategy days, team all-hands
- Work closely with Planning and Project teams to help drive improvements in operational excellence
- Provide project management support for Business Partners based across our international markets
- Ensuring project outputs are delivered to agreed standards, e.g. correct templates, peer reviewed, definition of done etc.
- Provide and maintain a central repository of central projects for future reference
- Drive continuous improvement in project delivery, keeping up to date with new methodologies and working with Indeed’s internal Program Management org for best practices
- Lead organisation and facilitation of annual team off-sites and cross-team collaboration
- This role will require some international travel
- 2+ years of project management experience - preferably in Tech sector
- Exposure to Project Management tools and methodologies (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to influence change
- Passionate about operational excellence and efficiency
- Technically curious - you like to learn new tools and build solutions
- Strong abilities in creating documentation and knowledge management
- Should be strong in understanding data and problem-solving
- Technical skills desirable, but not essential - SQL, Tableau (or similar - Qlik, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to manage multiple requests with keen attention to detail.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.