Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Austin, Hyderabad, San Francisco, Seattle, Singapore, Tokyo, and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- A dedicated mentor
- A ramp-up period to ensure you get the skills you need to be successful
- A Quality Assurance Engineering Manager who partners with you in your career growth
- To be a valued and respected member on a collaborative development team
- Get access to an amazing community of mentors who will grow both your technical and soft skills.
- We will train you to become a better mentor.
- Find scalable ways to automate functional, usability, compatibility, performance, API, database, security, and accessibility testing.
- Influence and refactor the development codebase for testability, performance, security, usability, accessibility, and performance.
- Develop and infuse automation into the development life cycle. Use a test-driven approach leveraging Push on Green (CI/CD). Enable pushing code to production much faster. while minimizing the impact of mistakes, and making it easier to diagnose failures.
- Contribute to the design of automation frameworks, automation infrastructure, and various tools.
- Automate across various countries, languages, and applications, as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
- Work side by side with world-class QA Automation Engineers, QA Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Site Reliability Engineers, Tech Writers, and Product Managers.
- Contribute product suggestions that can directly impact Job Seekers and Employers.
- A person with a BS in Computer Science or a related area, or with relevant work experience
- Someone who has 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Software Developer, or similar Automation role
- Experienced designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant and scalable
- Able to write clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns
- A QA engineer who writes thorough tests that cover edge cases with appropriate ROI for velocity and quality
- Passionate about mentoring Software Developers in writing unit and integration tests that deliver impactful automation improving velocity and quality
- A mentor for QA Engineers and/or QA Automation Engineers(SDETs) on writing and implementing automation.
- Great at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as others’ code
- Well-versed with incrementally validating investments in innovative solutions for your team’s automation
- A person who actively gains deep product knowledge to help them write better automation.
- A quality champion who advocates testability through code reviews, design reviews, and influencing others with compelling data
- A person who has experience with test frameworks such as PyTest, TestNG, RSpec, JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Proficient in one or more of the following technologies: RESTful APIs, gRPC, or Selenium Webdriver automation with Java, Python or other object-oriented languages
- Technologies like Jenkins, Git, Docker, Unix commands, shell scripts, AWS, gRPC RabbitMQ, and machine learning
- Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Leveraging Data Science to detect issues such as bug, performance, and security risk.
- Participating in working groups to improve all of Engineering
- Collaborating with smart people who help you grow
- Interviewing future team members and providing great candidate experience every time.
- Proactively engaging in all testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning, and penetration testing.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.