Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Revenue Systems is a rapidly growing engineering organization that provides fast, flexible product and pricing configurations while providing an easy and trusted business experience for employers. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect employers to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer on this team you will be responsible for implementing automation strategy on your team and working with and mentoring Software and other QA Engineers on increasing and maintaining your team’s test automation. Along with Product and Software Developers you will be a subject matter expert on the products, services, and systems we test and build.
You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed by assessing functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, and accessibility testing. Your expertise will be used to test across various countries, languages, and applications and you will help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
* 5 years' experience in all phases of software testing, including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture as a QA Automation Engineer
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Experience with working in an Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Experience testing API and application data tier
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
We get excited about candidates who have experience in
* Financial systems software
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple documentation or processes for others to use
* Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
* Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
* Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
* Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help others make data-driven decisions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.