Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer on this team you will be responsible for leading automation strategy across teams, improving code testability, working with and mentoring Software, and other QA Engineers on increasing and maintaining test automation. Along with Product and Software Developers, you will be a subject-matter expert on the products, services, and systems we test and build.
You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed by assessing functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, and accessibility testing. Your expertise will be used to test across various countries, languages, and applications and you will help influence how your product teams work on a day-to-day basis
* 7+ years experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Have successfully implemented a CI/CD automation strategy and understand the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
* Comfortable working cross-functionally to drive quality across the SDLC, including reviewing Production code, assisting with Design for testability, and using data to drive decisions about impact and rate of investment of test code
* Have a passion for mentoring others and growing the careers of those around you
* Experience with working in an Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Prior success as an individual QA Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* Experience testing API and database levels of a product or application
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
We get excited about candidates who have experience in
* Driving a shift left QA approach
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple documentation or processes for others to use
* Researching and implementing tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.