Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
* You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
* Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
* Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
* Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
* 5 years' experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Prior success as an individual QA Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* Experience testing API and database levels of a product or application
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
We get excited about candidates who
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
* Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
* Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
* Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
* Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help other make data-driven decisions
* Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at  TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.