Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
What we need from you
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Java, or related languages
- Prior success as an individual QA Engineer embedded within a product team
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing. Experience testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing.
Things that help
- Comfortable with Unix commands, experience writing shell scripts
- Experience using Git
- Experience with mobile testing / Appium
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.