Date published: 19-May-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Amsterdam, Austin, Bangalore, Berlin, Calgary, London, Montreal, New Delhi, New York City, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Toronto, Washington DC, Zurich
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Become an expert in the web app that you are testing
- Take ownership of the quality of the web app you are testing
- Identify bugs by performing functional, usability, compatibility, performance, and security testing
- Turn complex testing issues and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
- Learn about Indeed’s various products and understand how they work together
- Work in a dynamic deploy cycle to test web apps and new product features
- Create and execute weekly test plans used during the deploy cycle
- Work with the development team on testing requirements and implementation details
- Test across various countries, languages and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.