Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
You can expect
- A ramp-up period to ensure you get the skills you need to be successful
- A Quality Assurance Engineering Manager who partners with you in your career growth and guides you through coaching others, helping you develop along the management path
- To be a valued and respected member on a collaborative development team
What is expected from you
- You will partner with a product development team to improve testing and quality
- You will develop testing solutions for your team that increase your team’s testing efficiency
- You will coach and mentor QA Engineers one on one's, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers with support from your manager
- You will help define an automation strategy for your team
- You will provide input during the architectural design process and suggest requirement improvements
- You will be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes that can help us deliver faster with quality
- You will collaborate with QA Managers on cross-team initiatives
- 3+ years experience as a QA engineer, test engineer, software developer, or in a related role
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a closely related technical field, or relevant work experience
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional environment
- You thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong individual mentorship experience and a passion for leading QA teams
- Experience with Selenium or other automated testing tools is a plus!
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.