Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
At Indeed we care about your growth as a QA Engineer. We’ve set a high bar for ourselves when it comes to mentorship. Our goal is to grow you faster than you can grow anywhere else. We hire QAs who are as passionate about mentorship as they are about Quality.
You can expect
- A dedicated mentor
- A ramp-up period to ensure you get the skills you need to be successful
- A Quality Assurance Engineering Manager who partners with you in your career growth
- To be a valued and respected member on a collaborative development team
Want more mentorship?
- We will train you on manual testing, process improvement, product suggestions, documentation, interviewing, automation, Python, and more
- We will train you on how to become a better mentor
Opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
- Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
- Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
- Work side by side with world class QA Engineers, Automation Engineers, Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Tech Writers, and Product Managers
- Work with both mobile and desktop applications used by millions of users per day and help ensure they scale
- Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
- Contribute product suggestions that can directly impact Job Seekers and Employers
You might ask whether you should apply. We’re not looking for a specific degree or years of experience. If the below describes you, Please Apply.
Someone who loves to learn and develop new skills
A person who takes ownership of what they are working on
Passionate about mentorship and helping grow others
A person who thrives on being the subject matter expert
A creative and detail-oriented problem solver
As a bonus you might also enjoy:
Turning complex testing and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
A/B testing methodologies
Coding automation or tools when you see a positive ROI
Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
Participating in working groups to improve all of Engineering
Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
The command line, HTML, Cookies, SQL, NoSQL, CSS
Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help other make data-driven decisions
Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits Known for improvement ideas and for expressing solutions to problems
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.