Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
At Indeed we care about your growth as a QA Engineer. We’ve set a high bar for ourselves when it comes to mentorship. Our goal is to grow you faster than you can grow anywhere else. We hire QAs who are as passionate about mentorship as they are about Quality.
You can expect
A dedicated mentor
A ramp-up period to ensure you get the skills you need to be successful
A Quality Assurance Engineering Manager who partners with you in your career growth
To be a valued and respected member on a collaborative development team
Want more mentorship?
We will train you on manual testing, process improvement, product suggestions, documentation, interviewing, automation, Python, and more
We will train you on how to become a better mentor
Opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
Test across various countries, languages and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
Work side by side with world class QA Engineers, Automation Engineers, Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Tech Writers, and Product Managers
Work with both mobile and desktop applications used by millions of users per day and help ensure they scale
Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
Contribute product suggestions that can directly impact Job Seekers and Employers
You might ask whether you should apply
- We’re not looking for a specific degree or years of experience. If the “You are” section below describes you, Please Apply.
- Someone who loves to learn and develop new skills
- A person who takes ownership of what they are working on
- Passionate about mentorship and helping grow others
- A person who thrives on being the subject matter expert
- A creative and detail-oriented problem solver
- Known for improvement ideas and for expressing solutions to problems
As a bonus you might also enjoy
- Turning complex testing and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
- Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
- A/B testing methodologies
- Coding automation or tools when you see a positive ROI
- Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
- Participating in working groups to improve all of Engineering
- Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
- The command line, HTML, Cookies, SQL, NoSQL, CSS
- Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help other make data-driven decisions
- Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full-time Indeedians across the globe.
- Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have fuel and hydration for your creative fire.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.