Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of overall experience in Quality Assurance or Computer Science field
- Significant prior success as an individual QA Analyst contributor
- Experience working cross-functionally with groups like Software Developers, Product Managers, and Country Managers
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
- Strong ability to onboard and coach Quality Assurance Analysts, help them improve their skills, and grow their careers
- Extensive experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- A deep understanding of web technologies
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.