Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Works with developers to make hard-to-test features more testable for QA by understanding the inner workings of technologies that have been tested, and leading team toward agile development with CI/CD
- Provide hands-on leadership for to coach QA engineers and help them develop their skills, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership
- Assist with testing large releases, investigate complicated production issues, and cover for team members that are out.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of overall experience in Quality Assurance or Computer Science field
- 3+ years QA management experience
- Proven track record in managing automation effort
- Significant prior success as an individual QA Analyst contributor
- Experience working cross-functionally with groups like Software Developers, Product Managers, and Country Managers
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
- Strong ability to onboard and coach Quality Assurance Analysts, help them improve their skills, and grow their careers
- Extensive experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- A deep understanding of web technologies
- Hands on experience in defining or coaching Backend system testing strategy
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, Pytest, or TestNG is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.