Date published: 13-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.How a Quality Assurance Manager works.
How you work.The Quality Assurance Manager enjoys working on teams that move quickly and knows that it is the job of a Quality Assurance Analyst to speak up at any point in the process and will also provide hands-on leadership for a growing Quality Assurance team in our San Francisco engineering office. This person will coach other Quality Assurance analysts and help them develop their skills, understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership.
- Significant prior success as an individual QA Analyst contributor Experience as a manager, team lead, or mentor
- Experience working cross-functionally with groups like Software Developers, Product Managers, and Country Managers
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
- Strong ability to onboard and coach Quality Assurance Analysts, help them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Extensive experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- A deep understanding of the web Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.