Additional Posting Location(s): Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.You will provide hands-on leadership for a growing Quality Assurance team in our Seattle engineering office. As our engineering organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the talent bar high, and you will grow the skills and capabilities of your team. You will not hesitate to jump in anytime someone on the team needs help testing a large release.
- Significant prior success as an individual QA Engineer contributor and as a Quality Assurance Manager
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
- Strong ability to onboard and coach Quality Assurance Engineers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Extensive experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- The ability to manage a matrix team
- A deep understanding of the web
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.