Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products.
- Create and maintain call and email standards and account processes in partnership with the Client Success management team and the Quality Support team
- Monitor team member interactions daily
- Ensure internal processes are being followed by team members
- Deliver feedback to team members and managers based on findings
- Conduct shadow sessions for teammates to provide insight into Quality trends
- Identify trends and partner with Training & Development on modules needed to address the identified process gaps
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years related experience required, or 3 years related experience if no degree
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service, office management
- Impeccable communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver constructive feedback in a clear and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and proven ability to multitask
- A flexible attitude and excellent time management skills
- Commitment to service excellence and first contact resolution
- Fluent in French and English. Additional language abilities are a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.