Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of the paid campaigns
- Manage and monitor the paid acquisition projects
- Design statistically sound methodologies around pulling and aggregating data from internal and external data sources
- Write scripts to automate data processing and other recurring tasks
- Learn and love Indeed’s data (we have a lot of it).
- Work across various other internal teams such as Product, Engineering, and Data Architecture to define project requirements and research solutions
- Understand and manipulate Indeed’s data - providing simple solutions to complex problems
- Add to the team’s infrastructure of algorithms, automation, data mining & quantitative business analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Physics, Statistics, or related degree. Master’s degree in an aforementioned field preferred.
- 2+ years experience with statistics
- Knowledge of Python or R, and SQL
- Experience with charting, graphing, or other visualization tools is preferred
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have passions and interests outside of work - you are not just your job
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.