* 3+ years of experience in an applied research setting
* MS or Ph.D. in a human behavior-related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Statistics, Behavioral or Microeconomics or other related fields)
* Strong experimental design and/or A/B testing skills; you understand how to plan, execute, and analyze experiments in a statistically rigorous way
* Able to determine and execute the right research method for the question at hand, including when to use qualitative research methods
* 2+ years programming experience with either Python or R; familiarity with SQL.
* Excellent grasp of best practices in data visualization to influence decision-making
* Familiar with survey design and analysis; familiarity with analysis of eye-tracking data is a plus
* Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with and influencing stakeholders in varied roles and at varied levels of the organization
And why would you want to work here?
People like it here
People tend to stick around. Part of our high retention rate may be due to our fairly strict "no jerks" policy.
Your work will make a difference
If you want to know what you are doing matters, you'll like Indeed’s data-driven approach to product development. Working for Indeed, you'll be able to confidently describe how the end user research and events that you coordinate improved our products.
Indeed is useful and successful
People all over the world were looking for jobs last year and they will be looking for them next year. Recruitment is a mature, established industry with billions of dollars flowing through it. We've been profitable for years, and are a market leader not just in the US, but all over the world.
We make money in a way you can be proud of
Some companies try to take advantage of people looking for jobs. We don't. You can explain how we make money to anyone and they aren't going to get creeped out. We provide employers a great service at a great price, and we don't take money from people who are looking for work.
Job seekers and employers love us
We get testimonials all the time from people looking for jobs and people who are hiring. People love Indeed. Those who don’t typically haven’t heard of us.
You'll be working on something that matters
Finding a job is an emotional experience, and finding a good job directly impacts the quality of people’s lives - financially and personally. People spend about as much time with their co-workers as they do with their friends and family. You'll directly contribute to the well being of everyone who uses our products.
If you are genuinely interested in helping make products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.