Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Use internal tools to investigate job seeker search queries and analyze key performance metrics
- Create rules to refine search results and moderate rules submitted by other teams
- Process JIRA tickets for issues pertaining to search query management
- Monitor performance of experimental rules and A/B tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues, offering feedback and training on query management strategies
- Suggest ways to improve and scale our products and internal tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical competence and data retrieval skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced technical environment
- Honed time management skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Google G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL and Boolean syntax
- Knowledge of SERPs and information retrieval
- Familiarity with multiple languages and general knowledge of linguistic concepts and principles
- Previous experience in Search Quality or related field
- Proficiency with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.