Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Use internal tools to investigate job seeker search queries and analyze key performance metrics
- Create rules to refine search results and moderate rules submitted by other teams
- Process JIRA tickets for issues pertaining to search query management
- Monitor performance of experimental rules and A/B tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues, offering feedback and training on query management strategies
- Suggest ways to improve and scale our products and internal tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical competence and data retrieval skills
- Familiarity with multiple languages and general knowledge of linguistic concepts and principles
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced technical environment
- Honed time management skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Google G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL and Boolean syntax
- Previous experience in Search Quality or related field
- Proficiency with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.