Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is hiring a Real Estate & Capital Expenditure Accountant to join our EMEA Finance team at its headquarters in Dublin. The Finance team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills. This role will report to the EMEA Finance Manager.
- Responsible for the reporting of monthly rental charges under IFRS and USGAAP
- Responsible for the maintenance of rental schedules
- Responsible for the analysis of rental leases and related agreements and to account for the finance impacts of such
- Responsible for financial analysis of actual costs vs budget
- Responsible for accounting for the fixed assets of the Indeed EMEA group including full ownership of the fixed asset ledger
- Ensure additions and disposals are accounted for in accordance with company policy
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Inventory database
- Preparation of all rental and fixed asset work papers. Preparing associated journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations as part of the month end close process
- Co-ordinate and perform were required quarterly and year end counts in Indeed EMEA offices
- Primary point of contact for internal and external auditors in relation to all rental & fixed asset queries
- Liaise with internal tax department ensuring correct rental charges and fixed asset tax treatment
- Responsible for the accounting of capital projects. Liaise with Real Estate/IT project managers to ensure correct and timely capitalisation of assets
- Responsible for training of all stakeholders involved in the fixed asset life cycle
- Maintain and build key relationships with Indeed’s real estate and facilities teams across the globe to aid alignment with financial controls
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Bachelor's degree
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Recently qualified minimum 1-3 years PQE ideally in a multinational shared service centre or practice
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment is preferred
- Track record of working independently with requiring limited direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Intermediary / Advanced excel skills and a focus on attention of detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel for business
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.