Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing and growing indeed’s global real estate portfolio. We design, plan and execute any projects related to office expansions, build outs and moves, with a dedicated focus on providing a fun and results-oriented work environment for our Indeedians.
Indeed is seeking a Construction Associate to manage our office construction projects from design inception through move-in and project turnover.
- Supervise architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, and third party project managers
- Oversee entire construction work stream for projects from initiation, design, construction, move, and closeout
- Coordinate and integrate with in-house program management, design, workplace strategy, and IT/AV teams
- Work with landlords and building ownership to ensure on-time delivery of lease required scope
- Hold project team accountable to schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Work with local municipalities to understand and to expedite permitting and inspection process
- Prepare and distribute timely project communications with management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders
- Document project status, team meetings, correspondence and proactively communicate progress and challenges
- Conduct site walkthroughs to ensure conformance to design specifications and building codes
- Cost Management:
- Work with Indeed construction team to generate project budget
- Maintain project anticipated cost report (ACR), create project cash flow report
- Solicit and vet vendor proposals, manage procurement/RFP process as required
- Vendor management (i.e. execute purchase orders, review and track invoices, negotiate change orders, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams concurrently
- Ability to operate in autonomous and unstructured environments
- Experience in project feasibility studies
- Experience in procurement/RFP process, ability to vet and onboard new external vendors
- Knowledge in design and construction materials, ability to value engineer
- Experience with reviewing design and construction documents, preparing project specifications, project closeout documentation
- Experience with preparing cost and schedule estimates, collecting, preparing and reporting programmatic information
- General knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements and of architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinklers, IT, low voltage, audio visual, systems furniture, familiarity with AutoCad
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% of the time
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.