Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing and growing indeed’s global real estate portfolio. We design, plan and execute any projects related to office expansions, build outs and moves, with a dedicated focus on providing a fun and results-oriented work environment for our Indeedians.
Indeed is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to manage construction projects from design inception through move-in and project turnover.
- Work with in-house program management, design, workplace strategy, and IT/AV teams to develop project parameters and programming requirements
- Review, understand, and comment on lease, from vendor requirements to restoration conditions
- Interpret programming and project requirements into strategy for design and construction
- Identify and appoint project consultants and teams through RFP process
- Negotiate fee commensurate to scope requirements and market conditions, comment on and execute contracts
- Manage entire design and construction workstream from initiation, design, construction, and closeout
- Awareness of workstreams outside of design and construction (workplace strategy, FF&E, IT/AV, telephony)
- Work with landlords and building ownership to ensure on-time delivery of lease required scope
- Work with local municipalities to understand and to expedite the permitting and inspection process
- Document project status, team meetings, correspondence
- Prepare and distribute timely project communications with management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders
- Conduct site walkthroughs to ensure conformance to design specifications and building codes
- Cost Management
- Work with construction lead to generate project budget
- Maintain project anticipated cost report (ACR), create project cash flow report
- Vendor invoice management (execute POs, review and track invoices, negotiate change orders)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience in commercial construction projects
- Managed projects of 100k sqft+
- Technical proficiency in design and construction means and methods
- Experience in financial management of budget and cost control methods
- Operate in autonomous and unstructured environments
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Own schedule, budget, and Indeed quality standards
- Project leadership through planning, problem solving, clear communication, and follow up
- Manage multiple projects and project teams concurrently
- Expert in procurement of large project teams and RFP processes
- Develop and communicate project strategy to internal and external project team
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.