Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
We are hiring fast and growing globally so we need to research our new office needs and office expansions in places from Austin to Tokyo and beyond. Your efforts can help Indeed make better business decisions on where we live and work. You will approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented approach, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions.
As our Real Estate Data Analyst, you'll develop and maintain smooth, cooperative working relationships with all members of the Real Estate team, and bring to bear exceptional data management and presentation skills. In this position, you will report to the Real Estate Financial Analyst in our NYC office.
- Serve as quality control auditor to ensure accuracy of reports (ACRs), data and adherence to corporate standards
- Maintain and analyze lease details in Visual Lease, Office Space, Smartsheet and other Real Estate team administrative tools
- Provide key strategic business insights and analysis through Tableau visualizations
- Assist Financial Analyst in preparing annual budget and maintaining portfolio financial plan
- Liaise with Real Estate team on weekly capital expenditure reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliation
- Prepare regular ad-hoc reports, presentations, and property comparisons for Senior Management (e.g. space utilization studies)
- Incorporate organizational standards, streamline budget processes, and drive subsequent internal change management for all reporting functions
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities (e.g. automation of ACRs and budget reporting)
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of relevant finance experience, including experience in Reporting
- Financial Analysis, Business Analysis or related fields (Internet industry experience preferred)
- MS Office suite mastery (especially Excel)
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience in building powerful visualizations for business support, involving Tableau and Smartsheet
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently, prioritizing and investing time appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Proven ability to both isolate pain points in processes and create and implement creative solutions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.