Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. Austin Base Salary Range: 90,000 - 116,000 USD
- Maintain open and active communications with the internal Construction, Workplace Strategy, and Tech Services teams. Understand builds timeline and dependencies
- Run a team of geographically dispersed Technical Project Managers; provide a single point of contact and centralized source of project status
- Provide resourcing for global projects, based on bandwidth and area of expertise
- Be a liaison and advocate for the Tech Services department and ensure full technical standards compliance on Real Estate builds
- Act as the first line of escalation for technical questions on builds; facilitate communications between project teams to provide swift resolution
- Understand priorities from senior leadership, Real Estate, and Tech Services teams to provide a holistic strategy and perspective that informs thoughtful decision-making and inspires better project efficiency; perform ongoing stakeholder management
- Be a liaison between Real Estate and Tech Services (made up of the networking, physical security, infrastructure, IT support, and IT systems teams) and manage stakeholders and expectations.
- Set project-specific IT goals and objectives by building out technical project plans, assumptions, budgets, schedules, deliverables, milestones, et al.
- Manage IT Budget by tracking and compiling actual IT costs incurred; manage delta between forecasted and actual costs to improve budget practices, including maintaining up to date ACR reports and interfacing with procurement teams
- Identify and manage IT risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies to manage risk across the build portfolio
- Provide IT delivery accountability by managing relationships with technical project team members (i.e. Indeed staff, vendor partners and any third party contractor staff) to ensure project delivery timelines are met, and accurately reflected in reporting metrics
- Act as IT change manager, seeking opportunities to help teams work smarter via new/refined tools and processes and increases team adoption and usage; identify gap areas and champion continuous improvement
- Synthesize information to report status roll-up to the Real Estate Global Program Manager. Create crisp status reporting and executive presentation materials in G-suite tools, Microsoft Office suite and/or project management software tools
- Incorporate updates on schedule, finances and risks and issues to inform operational health; maintain relationships with global tech teams to monitor and report on build progress; ad hoc reporting as directed; understand which metrics matter most
- IT builds experience is required (e.g., ISPs, wireless, phones, A/V, network infrastructure, structure cabling, security, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience in an IT project management or technical role, managing major projects from conception to completion
- Collaborative and cooperative leader with a focus on team-building; experience managing technical teams is greatly valued
- Experience with implementing, updating, and maintaining IT/AV technical standards and processes
- Experience managing various workstreams and/ or managing a team of resources
- Self-starter, able to work independently on projects with little to no direction
- Extremely efficient, creative, resourceful, and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal skills; strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience managing budgets and schedules
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Travel required 25-50% of the time, primarily for onsite build coordination activities and IT quality oversight tasks
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.