Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Real Estate Legal Coordinator to join our growing Legal team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be comfortable designing and improving processes, and have strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate closely with the Real Estate and Procurement teams on review of all Real Estate contract requests, and serve as point of contact for contract queries to all stakeholders
- Determine and subsequently improve the process for collaborating with Real Estate and Procurement teams on review of Real Estate contracts
- Manage the intake, track the lifecycle and coordinate execution of boilerplate agreements, amendments, change orders, and non-disclosure agreements for a variety of contracts (environmental, construction, etc)
- Conduct thorough initial review of contracts in relation to internal legal thresholds, criteria and risks
- Assist attorneys in drafting, reviewing, and revising more complex contracts, track requested revisions from vendors and bring any provisions requiring negotiation to an attorney’s attention, and liaise with legal, finance, accounting, and other teams regarding contract issues
- Assist attorneys with real estate and commercial transactions, including land use and real estate development matters, complex real estate and commercial agreements, compliance requirements, and contractual obligations
- Maintain department checklists, tracking and status reports, and timelines of due dates, deadlines, milestones, contract and insurance policy termination dates, government filings, approvals, and permits, and initiate and follow up on action items
- Coordinate with Corporate Governance, Insurance and other teams to ensure department checklists completion
- Prepare and track post-closing checklists, handle some post-closing items, and assemble closing and title documents
- Maintain electronic/paper legal files and document repository across all Indeed functions and entities
- Prepare shipping labels and compile documents for mailing
- Assist in-house counsel and other teams on ad hoc research as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- 2+ years demonstrated work experience with Real Estate contracts
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing urgent projects concurrently
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment while able to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures
- Strong customer relation/service experience
- Ability to formulate new ways of doing things in a resourceful way
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication
Legal Contracts Management experience preferred
Project Management experience preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.