Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate Team is seeking a Workplace Strategist to manage our current Real Estate projects and initiatives. You will work closely with the Workplace Strategy Manager ("WSM") to drive these location-based projects and broader global initiatives from a strategy, project coordination, communications and logistics perspective. The ideal candidate will be organized and possess a prior knowledge of workplace strategy, real estate, operations and/or commercial furniture installations. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work for a growing company with a global presence, helping to build state-of-the-art facilities for an ever-evolving culture.
- Create real estate project space programming, planning, documentation, and execution
- Identify and execute new strategic workspace initiatives to drive efficiencies, support business needs, and enhance to overall employee experience
- Ensure above activities are completed on time, within budget, and within standardized project process
- Measure, monitor and report value added contributions directly resulting from workplace initiatives
- Develop and maintain workplace and branding standards in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. vendors and internal business partners)
- Collaborate with IT and AV teams to establish furniture guidelines with their requirements and create standards for wired furniture
- Serve as daily point of contact with global furniture vendor to coordinate purchasing, installation, and manage communication
- Execute a project communications plan and regularly update internal employee communications databases with project snapshots and updates
- Meet regularly with local internal stakeholders and office leadership (i.e. Regional Office Manager, IT, Team Directors) to communicate project updates, phasing plans; prepare agendas and document minutes
- Act as main POC between EE and CM Team.
- Collaborate with WS designer to manage workplace design process, specifically focusing on furniture/branding/graphics,wall coverings, and space planning
- Responsible for holding vendors accountable for delivery to agreed timetables; escalate any risks to delivery schedule
- Submit and track all invoices to ensure timely vendor payment and maintain budget
- Update and maintain space planning software to ensure accurate tracking of office occupancy
- Select and onboard design-oriented and speciality vendors via interviews, reviewing proposals, conducting negotiations, and integrating them into the Indeed real estate process
- Verify construction drawings for inclusion and cohesion for furniture and space planning requirements
- Travel 20%+
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Real Estate, Project Management, Interior Design or other related field
- Well-versed in reading floor plans and construction drawings
- Experience with commercial real estate relocation and design-build projects
- Highly organized, with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to juggle simultaneous projects on a global scale
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.