Date published: 21-Nov-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.Responsibilities
- Greet visitors warmly and professionally
- Ensure community kitchen is fully stocked throughout the week
- Organize catered meals and other company-sponsored events
- Coordinate general administrative activities for the office Handle building management and facilities issues
- Communicate building and office updates to local employees
- Coordinate with the Purchasing Analyst to purchase & maintain office supplies
- Participate as needed in special projects Maintain positive relationships with office vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills fluently in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree
- MUST have full working rights in Japan
- Must have an understanding of office administrative tasks
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Can-do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.