Date published: 12-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.Indeed Hire is a new recruiting service for employers. Employers pay a contingency fee to Indeed when Indeed Hire recruiters find, qualify, and present the candidate the employer hires for their job requisition. As a Recruiter for Indeed Hire, you will be responsible for delivering top talent to clients nationwide across diverse technical skills.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting for a high volume portfolio of requisitions across multiple functions
- Source, phone screen, schedule interviews and manage the entire candidate process, including offer negotiations and closing
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of top technical recruiters to strengthen the abilities of all team members
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to Product, Client Support, and leadership teams through meetings, email updates and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience at an agency, RPO, or as a corporate recruiter with a strong track record of success delivering top talent across a variety of functions
- Demonstrable track record of successfully managing the full recruiting lifecycle, which includes the ability to develop a pipeline of candidates
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with a level of detail orientation that maintains strong data integrity and allows for great reporting from the ATS
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.