Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Recruiters at Indeed work hand in hand with business leaders and HR teams to hire the people that are helping the world get jobs on Indeed's platform. Based in our European HQ at St. Stephen's Green, you will look after recruiting across our Dublin and European offices, for a variety of teams. Supported by HR, Sourcing and a Coordination team, you will find, interview, and offer the next generation of Indeedians.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for multiple requisitions
- Source candidates through the expert use of online sourcing techniques, networking, referrals etc.
- Collaborate with client groups, in Dublin and throughout our EMEA offices, to understand their hiring needs and build strong relationships
- Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Work with Human Resources team to onboard new hires
- Excellent experience recruiting for roles across multiple teams
- 3+ years recruiting experience, in-house recruiting experience a distinct advantage
- Experience sourcing roles for a variety of roles and skillsets
- Experience recruiting for language-specific roles across multiple locations
- Strong focus on providing an excellent candidate experience
- Patient, communicative, team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solutions-focused with a track record of implementing solutions and initiatives
- Team player with strong communication skills with a focus on knowledge-sharing
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.