Date published: 30-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed Hire, a product of Indeed.com, is a full cycle recruitment solution. Employers pay a contingency fee to Indeed when Indeed Hire recruiters find, qualify, and present the candidate the employer hires for their job requisition.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Indeed Hire organization, keeping processes organized and running smoothly, and finding ways to best support recruiters, recruiting managers, product team and leadership. By providing an excellent level of service and helpfulness, you will contribute to the overall organization’s success.
- Support the Indeed Hire team with recruiting processes including, but not limited to: formatting resumes, posting jobs, conducting client research, and recognizing and creating Hire events and accomplishments.
- Manages and updates reports as needed, both regular and ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in leadership driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices.
- Provides assistance for recruiting activities including, but not limited to: team meetings, bi-weekly all hands, conferences, team events, anniversaries, and birthdays.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Facilitate and successfully complete project work and ad-hoc requests in collaboration with recruiters, recruiting managers, product team, and leadership.
- Create and distribute bi-weekly Indeed Hire newsletter and various team communications.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and training, and serve as primary point of contact in introductory period.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast-paced or high-volume environment
- High attention to detail with proven organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgment when making decisions and solving problems
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of seeing projects through completion.
- Highly adaptable and able to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Able to support and work closely with various teams and individuals across the Indeed Hire organization.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Google Suite of products, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in human resources and/or recruiting.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.