Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Scheduling interviews and greet onsite candidates
- Arrange travel and accommodations for candidates and new hires
- Process candidate expense reports
- Champion for candidate onsite and pre-boarding experience
- Impeccable attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing work environment while driving the interview process from start to finish
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked
- Manages offer letter preparation through new hire onboarding
- Facilitate background screening process
- Partner with additional internal support teams such as Training and Development, Operations, IT and Human Resources to ensure a seamless on-boarding and Day 1 experience for new hires
- 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast paced or high volume environment
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- High attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Handled confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgment when making decisions and solving problem
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Adaptable and consistently and positively contributed in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.